Sabyfy.com is an education website dedicated to informing the public space and spreading worthwhile knowledge, while also encouraging interactions and promoting the culture of reading and writing among its users.
- Submissions on sabyfy.com must not contain obscenity, explicit sexual material, nudity, profanity, graphic violence, calls or incitement to violence, commercial solicitation or commercial promotion. Submissions must conform to local law and must not contain content or images that could be considered abusive, inflammatory, denigrating, or disrespectful to any of the Contest Sponsors, or to any groups, individuals or institutions. Submissions must adhere both in appearance and in fact to the norms of civil discourse. In other words, the content of all submissions must be suitable for a global, public audience.
- Submissions must be original content created by the contestant and must not contain any elements that are protected by someone else’s copyright or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights. Sabyfy recognize no allowance for “fair use” of copyrighted material, nor do they recognize allowance for use of licensed materials created or owned by a third party.
- Sabyfy reserve the right to disqualify, at their sole and absolute discretion, any submission that does not adhere to these criteria.
- In the event of any question or difference of views regarding compliance with, interpretation, or application of these content requirements or any other provisions, Sabyfy reserve the exclusive right to resolve such questions or differences of views in their sole discretion.
Liability and Rights
- The management of Sabyfy.com and it’s partners do not endorse any submissions or messages expressed therein, and Sabyfy expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with contents (whether Posts, Comments, Videos, Links, etc.) including disputes between collaborators related to a submission.
- Sabyfy.com and it’s partners do not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of any other intellectual property rights, and Sabyfy.com and it’s partners reserve the right to remove and disqualify any submission they deem to be in violation of another party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Content creators retain sole ownership of their original work. The submission remains the intellectual property of content creators, and the Sabyfy.com and it’s partners make no claim of copyright as to the work of any individual who submits content. Content creators and other Users specifically agrees to give Sabyfy.com and it’s partners permission to use all content submitted for purposes they deem fit. Content creators and Users grant Sabyfy, with proper attribution through whatever means they deem appropriate, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and/or display the submission in any media formats and through any media channels in perpetuity in connection with the activities and operations of the website.
- Sabyfy reserve the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel any content (or even contest) at their discretion for any reason.
- Users agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sabyfy, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, interns, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (i) violation of these Official Usage Rules; (ii) violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary right in connection with content; or (iii) any claim that a content submitted caused any harm, including financial, to any third party. These indemnification and hold harmless obligations will survive indefinitely beyond the conclusion of the Sabyfy’s operation.
- Sabyfy.com and it’s partners assume no liability or responsibility for any loss or harm resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the website’s activities or ability or inability to upload, download, or otherwise access any information in connection with using the website. Sabyfy assume no responsibility or liability for technical problems, or technical malfunctions arising in connection with the operation of the website, including: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the contest site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the contest site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the website.
- Use of sabyfy.com is at user’s own risk. Sabyfy.com and it’s partners are not responsible for any personal injury, property damage, or losses of any kind which may be sustained to computer equipment resulting from participation in any contest, use of the website or the downloading of information from sabyfy.com.
Sabyfy.com and it’s partners are not liable in the event that any portion of the contest on Sabyfy is cancelled or delayed due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other reason.